Picture is kind of media that can be used to teach various grammar. In this posting, we are going to give you how to teach grammar future tense using picture:
1. Divide students into some group with 3 or 4 students per group.
2. Give each group a picture of people doing an activity. You should choose a picture that is very interesting.
3. Ask them to make a prediction what the people will do next. Give them an example: He will open the door, or ask them to continue, e.g. he will ...
4. Ask them to make different sentences based on the picture given. Give 5 minutes to accomplish the task.
5. Check together.
6. Tell them the function of future tense.
The following is an example of picture you can use as media of teaching and learning English.
- What will the teacher do?
- She will sing a song.
- She will teach English.
- She will laugh.
- She will dance
- She will write on the board.
- She will be angry.
- She will read.
- She will get out of the class.
- She will sit on the chair.
- She will clap her hands.
- She will hit the students
- She will run around the class
Pic from Kompas.com
Tidak ada komentar: