Classroom activities for report text writing.
Make a list of animals
Read the following text carefully!
Leopards are carnivore. They eat some meat like deer, rabbit, and other herbivore.
Leopards have black and white skin, a long tail. His body can be up to 1 meter.
Leopards live in forests in Africa
Close the text in task 2 and fill the gap below!
__________ are __________. They eat some meat like _____________ and __________.
_________ have __________ skin, a _______tail. His body can be up to _________.
________ live in __________
Read the following information carefully!
What kind of animal does kangaroo belong to?
Where can you find a kangaroo?
- in Australia
How does a kangaroo move/live/survive?
- Kangaroos eat grass and plants.
- They can also run at speed of over 45 kilometers per hour.
- They have short front legs, but very long and very strong back legs and a tail.
- Kangaroos can make forward jumps of over 8 meters, and leap across fences more than 3 meters high.
What does a kangaroo look like?
- Kangaroos are marsupials. This means that the female kangaroo has an external pouch on the front of her body.
Fill the gap below with the information above!
Kangaroos are __________. They eat _____________ and __________.
Kangaroos have __________ skin, __________ legs, and a _______tail. They can run _________. They also can jump _____________.
Kangaroos live in ____________
Choose one animal from your country and compose a report text about it. You may use the model text above as the example!
Tidak ada komentar: