Skills: Reading Skills
Genre: Report Text
By the end of the lesson, students will be better able to get specific information from the report text in the context of social life.
Identifying report text
Identifying detail information in the text
Identifying passive voice
1. Students observing some pictures of celebration in some countries.
2. Discussing celebrations in their own country. Ask them to make a list of celebration party in their country.
3. Revise some key of vocabulary items will be used in the text.
1. Ask students to observe the text and underline new vocabularies. Discuss through the class.
2. In group of four or five ask students to read the text and decide whether the statements are true or false.
3. Ask students to underline where the find the statements in the paragraph.
1. Ask students to underline passive sentences in the text.
2. Discuss the pattern of vocabularies.
3. Ask students to put words into the correct table.
4. Ask students to complete passive voice exercises.
Tidak ada komentar: