By the end of the lesson students will be better able to get specific information from the text in the form of narrative
Media: movie clips - Scooby Doo
1. Play the movie clip.
2. Ask students to identify things or the main characters (pair work).
3. Vocabulary game: matching words with the closest meaning, memory game (group work).
4. Give students comic strips and ask them to arrange into the correc order (group work).
5. Ask students to match the comic strips with the the paragraph (group work).
6. Ask students to answer the questions (group work).