Whispering game can be used as a strategy to improve students' listening skill. It's easy to prepare and apply in the classroom.
The following is step by step how to prepare and conduct whispering game.
1. Choose topic you are going to teach.
2. Prepare 5 sentences related to the topic.
1. Divide students into 2 groups.
2. Ask students to stand in line.
3. After they are ready, whisper the sentences prepared one by one.
4. Ask the student to whisper to the next student.
5. The last student write the sentence on the board.
6. Continue the activity.
7. By the end of the activity check the sentences. Remember not to halt or interupt if the students make some mistakes