Skills : Reading
Genre: Explanation Text
- By the end of the lesson students will be better able to get specific information from the text in the context of social life
- Identifying explanation text.
- Identifying passive voice.
- Show students pictures of drugs and tell to give them names
- Teach vocabulary items will be used in main activities.
- Ask students to find the meaning of some words based on the context of the text.
- Ask students to read the explanation text and answer the questions.
- Ask students to fill the table with To Be and past participle.
- Ask students to change some active sentences into passive