Aims: by the end of the lesson students will be better able to compose a text in the form of procedure.
- Identifying verbs
- Composing procedural text.
- Prepare some pictures of electronic tools, ask students to guess by telling them the function.
- Divide students into group of four or five. Ask them to make a survey. The survey is about who can turn on a computer, and play tape recorder.
- In group of four/five, give students hand out of how to play tape recorder and ask them to rearrange the steps to play
- Ask students to underline the verbs.
- Give students hand out and ask them to fill the gap with the correct verbs.
- Ask students to compose procedural text based on the pictures
- Revise some mistakes in the composition.
- Conclude the lesson.