This game is suitable for beginner and upper level. You may need only three or five minutes to play this game with your students.
1. Divide students into two or three groups.
2. Ask students to stay in line face to the whiteboard.
3. Give the student in the first line a boardmarker.
4. Tell the students that they have to write down a word beginning with the last letter of the word before. If one student has finished writing the word on the board, he must give the boardmarker to the student behind him then he must stand behind the last person of the row.
5. Play a song to start the game and tell students if they must stop when the song is over