Name of game: Who Am I?
Time: 20 minutes
Level: Biginner and above
Instruments: Pictures of people wearing uniform
1. Divide students into 2 groups or more.
2. Stick a picture on the board. Remember you must cover the picture, so that the students don't know what it is.
3. Tell students that you have a picture and they must guess what his/her job is.
4. Ask students to ask using only interogative sentences about a picture you hide. For example: does he work in a restaurant? Your answer is only yes or no.
5. Give everygroup 1 chance for asking. For the next, turn ask them to guess what his/her job is. If no groups can't answer, continue the game.