Aims: by the end of the lesson students will be better able to practice asking for certainty and responding to uncertainty
- Ask students to observe pictures of some drinks.
- Ask students to list some drinks.
- Ask students to observe some dialogue.
- Ask students to list some drink being discussed in the dialogue.
- Ask students to underline the expression of asking certainty and responding to uncertainty in the dialogue.
- Ask students to ask their 10 classmates whether they can make drinks. While asking, they fill their observation table. Before the activity, give students a short example how to ask using the expression of asking for certainty and respond to uncertainty.
- Ask students to report to the class.